- The Steampunk User’s Manual: An Exclusive Astonishing Game From Storium’s Will Hindmarch
- Guest Post: From the Editors of Planes B, a new Steampunk Anthology series
- Why Does Steampunk Still Matter?
- World Fantasy Nominee for Special Award Professional
- In Memoriam: Joshua Pfeiffer interviews Paul Roland, Part II (Giveaway Edition)
Posts tagged jewelry
Last Wednesday, we were introduced to the versatile talents of Ms. Jema “Emilly Ladybird” Hewitt, whose beautiful jewelery graces the pages of The Steampunk Bible’s fashion chapter. This week, we wrap up Ms. Hewitt’s raw interview with a talk about… Continue reading
Jema Hewitt is a woman of many talents. Within the Steampunk community, she is known as Miss Emilly Ladybird, an adventuress who mines the world for beautiful and exotic diadems and polymer baubles to make beautiful Steampunk “devices” sold and… Continue reading