- The Steampunk User’s Manual: An Exclusive Astonishing Game From Storium’s Will Hindmarch
- Guest Post: From the Editors of Planes B, a new Steampunk Anthology series
- Why Does Steampunk Still Matter?
- World Fantasy Nominee for Special Award Professional
- In Memoriam: Joshua Pfeiffer interviews Paul Roland, Part II (Giveaway Edition)
Monthly archives for October 2012
A year ago, two writers (Josué Ramos from Spain, and Negro Inmunsapá from Mexico) had the idea to create the first Steampunk anthology in Spanish, written by people from Spain and America. This concept then lead them to more ideas. … Continue reading